To achieve our mission, over a period of five years (2016-2021), experts from five European countries are joining forces in THYRAGE: resetting the THYRoid axis for prevention of AGE-related diseases and co-morbidities.
- Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
- CNRS, Paris, France
- Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- University of Naples, Naples, Italy
- The Institute of Experimental Medicine, Budapest, Hungary
- Pepscan, Lelystad, the Netherlands
On the 8th of June THYRAGE investigator Domenico Salvatore was invited to present his work on thyroid hormones and muscle function at the 22nd Annual Symposium of the Dutch Thyroid Research Foundation at West-Indisch huis in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. From the LUMC Nicolien van Vliet and Ferdinand Roelfsema also attended the symposium.