To achieve our mission, over a period of five years (2016-2021), experts from five European countries are joining forces in THYRAGE: resetting the THYRoid axis for prevention of AGE-related diseases and co-morbidities.
- Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
- CNRS, Paris, France
- Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- University of Naples, Naples, Italy
- The Institute of Experimental Medicine, Budapest, Hungary
- Pepscan, Lelystad, the Netherlands
Between the 27th and 29th of June 2018, THRYAGE investigators Professor Duncan Bassett, Naila Mannan and Anne Adoum from Imperial College London contributed to the Bone Research Society Annual Meeting. Duncan Bassett chaired a few talks including the oral communications and poster pitches on Thursday 28th June. It was hosted by the University of Southampton and took place at the University of Winchester. Many collaborators (from Europe and USA) attended and it was an excellent opportunity for networking.