To achieve our mission, over a period of five years (2016-2021), experts from five European countries are joining forces in THYRAGE: resetting the THYRoid axis for prevention of AGE-related diseases and co-morbidities.
- Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
- CNRS, Paris, France
- Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- University of Naples, Naples, Italy
- The Institute of Experimental Medicine, Budapest, Hungary
- Pepscan, Lelystad, the Netherlands
From the 7th to the 10th of September, several THYRAGE investigators attended the 42nd Annual Meeting of the European Thyroid Association (ETA) in Budapest, Hungary.