To achieve our mission, over a period of five years (2016-2021), experts from five European countries are joining forces in THYRAGE: resetting the THYRoid axis for prevention of AGE-related diseases and co-morbidities.
- Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
- CNRS, Paris, France
- Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- University of Naples, Naples, Italy
- The Institute of Experimental Medicine, Budapest, Hungary
- Pepscan, Lelystad, the Netherlands
A combined meeting for the TRUST and IEMO-80 plus thyroid trial was organised on the 19th and 20th of May 2019 in Leiden, the Netherlands. THYRAGE investigators Diana van Heemst, Rudi Westendorp (also one of the principal investigators of TRUST) and Nicolien van Vliet were among the attendants.